BAHAMAS VACATION HOME/SECOND HOME FOR SALE: (2 HOMES FOR SALE on 1/2 acre of prime ocean view land)
REDUCED PRICE: $USD $695.000.
Let the ocean breeze carry you away at ’BREEZY HILL’ MAIN HOUSE and GUEST HOUSE, located on Great Exuma in the Bahamas. Both homes were built in the mid 1980's. Both are built as year round homes and are an excellent investment opportunity for a second home on an island paradise.
Breezy Hill is situated 62 feet above sea level, with a SPECTACULAR 180 degree PANORAMIC VIEW of the Ocean! Your total relaxation and privacy are paramount! A beach is only 100 yards away and leads to a natural coral reef brimming with amazing underwater sights. BREEZY HILL is the place to rest, relax and enjoy and live the island lifestyle.
We have lived here for the past 25 years as we are fully retired. We have all the info you need to successfully live on a remote island.
The following pages provide information for both homes.
You cannot buy a half acre of land and build what we are offering at our asking price! It's like buying two houses for the price of one!
The homes are located on two lots (1/2 acre) known as lot 14794 & 14795. All are in Ocean Addition West, Exuma, Bahamas. Also known as "Breezy Hill" on Breakwater Drive. The Main House was built as our main residence. The Guest House was built for our children, grand children, and other guests
Both homes are Move in Ready!
Homes will not be sold separately.
The reason for selling: Mr Taylor is 80 years YOUNG....and Mrs. Taylor is 71. Time to go back home to OHIO, USA.
When considering buying a second home property on an remote outisland. There are important considerations you should check on.
1. Good water supply
2. High & DRY. Most of the damage done by Hurricanes is storm surge from the ocean. 10 to 20 foot surge is very common.
3. Where is the dominant wind flow. This keeps the bugs away.
4. A solid foundation builds the strongest property. Sand does not compare to solid rock.
5. An established bare foot yard = good grass, add lots of plants, shrubs, and a few trees and a great garden and it is home.
6. Opportunity to earn income year round.
7. Best ocean view possible.
8. Good insulation and lots of it. Controls energy costs.
Breezy Hill has all of the above and more!
Location, Location, Location
YOU will LOVE Breezy Hill!
Still accepting reservations for RENTALS!